Sunday 18 December 2016

Pecha Kucha


After learning about the pecha kucha concept, I have to say that I am very fond of the idea and it is now my favourite way of presenting things. It is not only an efficient way of having a presentation but it is concise and fun - the perfect combination.
In preparation for it I chatted a lot with Molly and we agreed that we are supposed to make it fun as well as informative which I was very glad about. I believe that working hard should be accompanied by a few laughs to keep up motivation and stimulate creative thought.
We each had to prepare 4 slides and research 
My slides ↓



(All the pictures I used were found on google, including the ones I photoshopped Don Bluth's face in: the Don party and Don riding the horse which was originally a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger)

I feel like my part of the presentation didn't go very well which is surprising because public speaking doesn't generally make me nervous. It could have been the stress of not having all members present or the fact that we went first, but I will have to do my best in the future to be more relaxed in unexpected situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment