Sunday 16 October 2016

Mother Nature - Shadow World: continuation



Upon taking inspiration from the realistic human looking designs of Maggie and Lauren, I sketched out a couple of different versions, adding my own take on it + grassy bodyparts for an element of quirkiness

Lauren's design

Maggie's design↓


My versions and development↓


I always believed that the Kazon from Star Trek looked like they had leafy heads, so I sketched it as an alternative to Lauren's sketch then made a few more humanoid versions





I looked at things like Z Nation zombies , fictional forest creatures by Aaron Blaise (elf and Forest Man ) and creatures from the amazing World of Warcraft game in which an entire zone is populated by zombie plant-creatures ( The Botani , Zombie Plant Orc , Thistleleaf Adventurer and the druid Tree Form)

No comments:

Post a Comment